We’re proud of our network of highly skilled local building professionals – and we support our builders every step of the way. Our mission is to make it easier for our team to build profitably, efficiently and sustainably.
If you are considering buying a franchise, we’ll take you through a clear process to help decide if a Stroud Homes franchise is right for you.
As a starting point, the people who join our team:
- are qualified builders and/or hold the necessary licenses to operate as a builder
- can draw on a successful career or business in the building industry
- understand the challenges of the building industry – and have a ‘can do’ attitude
- are proud and passionate about building great homes their customers love – while providing an easy and enjoyable experience for them
- are committed to running the business and the effort required (particularly in early years) to reap the rewards
- are enthusiastic about their future and creating success
- are flexible thinkers open to new ideas in a spirit of constant improvement
- take pride in their work, results, reputation and client satisfaction
- reflect the Stroud Homes values of: genuine quality, real service, honest transparency, community spirit, and refreshing simplicity
- can make a long commitment.
Whilst the vast majority of current Stroud Homes operations are successful, the start of any new business presents risk and success is not guaranteed. The success of your Stroud Homes building franchise is dependent on many factors, not the least of which will be your commitment and ability in key areas.