We still have prime franchise locations available for sale in New South Wales and Victoria.
Act now - customers are waiting for Stroud Homes in your area!
High Volume regions – builders needed now!
Even without marketing in these areas Stroud Homes receives solid enquiries for our homes.
Yes - your customers are already waiting!
Prime regions are selling fast so don't wait. Get in touch with our franchise team to stake your claim to one of these top franchise areas.
|Newcastle Lower Hunter||A||NSW|
|Sydney North West ||A||NSW|
- New South Wales
- Rest of Australia
- New Zealand - visit: franchise.stroudhomes.co.nz/locations/
|Brisbane North||A||QLD||Builder Profile|
|Brisbane South||A||QLD||Builder Profile|
|Brisbane West||A||QLD||Builder Profile|
|Gold Coast||A||QLD||Builder Profile|
|Hervey Bay||QLD||Builder Profile|
|Lockyer Valley/Brisbane Valley||C||QLD|
|Sunshine Coast||A||QLD||Builder Profile|
|New South Wales|
|Coffs Harbour||A||NSW||Builder Profile|
|New England||NSW||Builder Profile|
|Northern Rivers||A||NSW||Builder Profile|
|Port Macquarie||A||NSW||Builder Profile|
|Southern Highlands||NSW||Builder Profile|
|Sydney Inner West||B||NSW|
|Sydney South West||A||NSW|
|Wagga Wagga||NSW||Builder Profile|
|Melbourne - Eastern||KDR||VIC|
|Melbourne - Inner||KDR||VIC|
|Melbourne - Northern||A||VIC||Builder Profile|
|Melbourne - Outer Eastern||A||VIC|
|Melbourne - Outer North East||A||VIC|
|Melbourne - South East||KDR||VIC|
|Melbourne - West||KDR||VIC|
|Rest of Australia|
|Perth - Metro East||WA|
FRANCHISE AREA CATEGORIES
Category A areas
- Category A are premium franchise areas with an abundance of greenfield land availability
- Larger market sizes and/or greater growth in single detached dwellings.
- We prefer builders with more “asset backing” and therefore a larger allowable turnover in Category A areas.
- Suit builders who are open to growing their businesses into multiple team operations in order to gradually increase market share.
- Usually between 750 and 1500 annual building approvals
Category B Areas
- Category B are medium sized regional centres or developing franchise areas
- Medium market sizes and/or moderate growth in single detached dwellings.
- Suitable builders with moderate levels of “asset backing” and therefore moderate levels of allowable turnover.
- Usually between 300 and 750 annual building approvals
Category C Areas
- Category C are smaller regional centres or emerging franchise areas
- Small market sizes and/or moderate growth in single detached dwellings.
- Category C area are usually considered too risky for a standalone operation and are often taken up as a secondary operation associated with a strong Category A or B.
- Category C area are sometimes in “boom” areas where the market is unreliable/fickle such as mining towns therefore not suited to an individual franchisee
- Usually between 50 to 300 annual building approvals
KDR (Knock Down Rebuild) Areas
- KDR areas contain little or no greenfield land
- Most of the construction in KDR areas will involve demolishing an existing building and/or redeveloping property
- KDR areas suit builders with townhouse and multi-unit construction experience.
- Categories will be classified at the judgment and discretion of the franchisor at Stroud Homes and may be re-classified without further notice
- Categorisations may not meet all of the “rules” and may take into account new infrastructure, land development or other factors that affect an area.